Sunday, September 13, 2009

09/07/09

I was feeling fairly good about myself today. It has been 5 1/2 months since I had my second baby boy and my body is close to getting it's original shape back. My arms are decent, my legs and butt are looking quite good, however, my tummy still has a wiggle and a giggle. I tried on a few outfits before I met my parents at the park for some Labor Day fun. Happy with my choice, I felt generally good about my appearance. We had a great picnic, listened to some music, danced and played frisbee. I left the festivities and was busy getting both boys strapped into their car seats when I noticed the family parked in front of me leaving. The mother was a stick! She was wearing little short shorts with a tucked in t-shirt-no bulges, no flab, no muffin top! And the worst part was her baby looked about 3 months old. BITCH! "Are you kidding me!" Some women you just have to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment