Wednesday, September 2, 2009

09/02/2009

I dedicate this blog to the many situations in life that cause me to stop and think, "are you kidding me!"

Today I went to the mall with my two boys. I do this often when my my babies (ages 2 and 5mo.) are naughty and restless. I strap them in my double stroller and cruise around looking (hardly ever buying) at what the stores offer. There are many double strollers on the market; there are double joggers, double strollers side-by-side and double strollers front and back (like a train). Mine is the train type. The stroller makes it easier to get through tight spaces however a little more difficult to push through doors. I always struggle to push my boys past the double mall doors wishing I had go-go-gadget arms and I am dumbfounded when teenage boys, school girls and middle aged parents blaze right by me without a second glance. I can forgive the senior citizens and, of course, the handicapped. BUT, to the rest of you, "are you kidding me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment